SANDERSON MANAGEMENT INC. is dedicated in its commitment to work in partnership with our Boards, our professional contractors and with one another.
SANDERSON MANAGEMENT INC. is
well respected by our peers in the industry and we are highly recommended by the Corporations we manage.
To obtain a free, no-obligation customized management proposal or quote for financial services tailored to meet your unique needs, please contact Cassandre Beacock:
“We don’t want to be the biggest management Company, we want to be the best.”
218 Frobisher Drive, Waterloo N2V 2H6
COVID-19 Update - April 3, 2020
In our goal of being transparent, and keeping everyone informed, here is an update from the SMI team about our operations:
1. We are working remotely, as our office is closed. We have been communicating with each other daily, and keeping in touch with our board members and residents. We have put in place telecommunication and video conferencing for managers and boards to use during this time.
2. We have processes in place to ensure that the financial portion of our contracts is being fulfilled. We are working hard at completing financial statements, and getting payments out to all service-providers.
3. We are working with our contractors to schedule work that is deemed safe to protect our residents, and contractors.
4. Properties with upcoming AGMs will be notified and may need to be postponed.
5. Only issues deemed urgent, such as a flood or fire, will be permitted for inside unit work. The contractor will likely ask you to disclose any recent travel, if you are experiencing symptoms or if you are isolating.
6. Contractors attending to essential services in condominium buildings are taking precautions to keep you and themselves safe while they complete their work. We ask that you respect the physical distance recommendation of at least 6 feet of separation, and do not approach them closely.
7. Currently, grounds-keepers are on the list of essential services and may be showing up around properties with town homes. This list may change, however, for the time being, we ask you to respect their personal space and keep a distance from them as well. Any questions regarding these services can be directed to our managers.
8. We are staying informed, doing our research and taking this situation day by day. We will continue to do our best to protect all of our properties and maintain our standard of work and management. We will continue to send updates and stay in communication with all of you.
As our President Casey Beacock says, “[She] is very proud of the SMI team as they have adapted quickly to what seems to be the “new normal,” for now. We are thankful to our boards and residents for their patience and continued cooperation as we deal with uncharted territory.”
Stay safe, and stay healthy!