Sanderson Management Inc. firmly advocates and practices pro-active management. Our staff of trained professionals is committed to enhancing the value of the communities under our management. In compliance with current legislation, all our managers are licensed with the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) and ensure the new requirements of the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) for reporting and filing are consistently and proactively met. The properties in our portfolio reap the benefits of a firm with depth, commitment, and knowledge to deliver the highest level of management services.
We Endeavor to:
• Provide the most comprehensive management solutions for all condominium lifestyles
• Provide well maintained, secure and respectable properties
• Respect the rights of residents while promoting a sense of community
• Comply with all legislative requirements and regulations
We Understand it's not just a building, it's your home .
To obtain a free, no-obligation customized management proposal or quote for financial services tailored to meet your unique needs, please contact Cassandre Beacock at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO ALL RESIDENTS AND VISITORS:
In response to the evolving situation surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, and in line with the directives being passed down from the federal, provincial and municipal governments, the following precautions/measures will be effective immediately at all of our condominiums:
• Cleaning and disinfecting protocols are being enhanced for common areas, door handles, elevator buttons, etc. but we do not have the required resources to disinfect door handles and elevator call-buttons after every use. Please implement your own precautions, including washing your hands regularly every time you enter your unit;
• All non-emergency repairs and work inside units are suspended until further notice;
• All fitness rooms, gyms, pools, guest suites, hot tubs, saunas and amenity rooms should be closed until further notice;
• All meetings, including board meetings, Annual General Meetings, and Owners meetings, are being postponed or will be held via teleconference;
• All social activities organized by the corporation or held on common elements at the corporation should be suspended until further notice;
• Any emergency (water escape, elevator breakdown, power outage, etc.) should be reported to management as usual via phone or email, or, afterhours, by calling the office at 519-742- 3200 or to reach the after-hours answering service;
• Sanderson Management’s office will be closed to the public until further notice and will be operating with minimum staff on site as of March 17th, 2020.
• Residents who are unwell or in self quarantine are asked to remain in their suites and deliveries should be left with the concierge and can then be placed outside the resident’s door. Where there is no concierge, a neighbour may be asked to retrieve the delivery and leave it outside their suite door. Residents are encouraged to request "no-contact" delivery in the delivery instructions of any online or mobile app order.
We ask for the cooperation of all residents and visitors when it comes to abiding by these temporary measures. We cannot stress enough the importance of social distancing at this time. We understand that this can be difficult; however, we ask that you keep a safe distance of 2 metres between individuals.
If you test positive for Covid-19, please let management know immediately so that others in your condominium may take the proper precautions.
Please find the Sanderson Pandemic Plan Update as of April 3, 2020 in the Latest News.